First bug fix on ENT file utility

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2006
      A reference to the file error message, which is in the
      relocated block, was not in the fixup table. I didn't
      catch this in testing because my error cases didn't have
      enough good data in them to overwrite the message at its
      original location. Just goes to show that testing error
      handling is the toughest testing. The original file has
      been replaced with the corrected version at:

      http://wsudbrink.dyndns.org:8080/