RE: [midatlanticretro] Hope Conference (was CP/M 2.2 Boot Disk for iCOM / NYC Exhibit?)

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 27, 2006
      Link works fine for me.

      From: M. Frank [mailto:mmfrank2001@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 9:10 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Hope Conference (was CP/M 2.2 Boot Disk for iCOM / NYC Exhibit?)

      the hopenumbersix link is gone (or hacked?)  is the conference gone too?

      "B. Degnan" <billdeg@...> wrote:
      Friday - Sunday event, July 21-23, at a hotel in Manhattan. The panel Sellam will be speaking happens on Saturday

      HOPE Six Conference
      http://www.hopenumbersix.net

      One suggestion for newbies at an event like this...don't use wireless to connect to the Internet unless you know what you're doing   :-)

      Given the hacker meaning of "2600", we may want to bring an Atari 2600 for this event for our exhibit.

      Bill D

      At 05:43 PM 6/25/2006 -0400, you wrote:

      Bill:

                  Thanks a lot. Here s my address:

                  Richard Cini

                  39 Kathleen Drive East

                  Syosset, NY 11791

                  Not to sound stupid, but what event in NYC?

      Rich

      Rich Cini

      Collector of classic computers

      Lead engineer, Altair32 Emulator