Sol-20 (Processor Tech) utility...

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2006
      I've been fooling around with this for the last month,
      so now I'll let the rest of you fool with it as well.
      I've written a CP/M program that lets you store ".ent"
      files (like on Jim Battle's web site) in the CP/M file
      system and then load and run them from there.

      See it here: http://wsudbrink.dyndns.org:8080/

      Comments, conversation and/or suggestions welcome.

      Bill Sudbrink