OT - Information re a telephone line Simulator

  • Martin A Flynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 8:39 AM
      OT - Received multiple requests for additional information.

      I am using a Teltone TLS3 and TLS5 line simulator between 1A2 Key
      Telephone Systems, FAX, modems, and TWX / Telex Machines:

      Link - http://www.teltone.us/products/simulators/tls3/features.htm . The
      TLS3 provides precision dial tone and will pass up to 64K traffic.

      Less expensive option are available on eBay, search "telephone line
      emulator" and "telephone line simulator"

      Martin