Byt-8 MPU Full Schematic / Large Format Scanning

  • Systems Glitch
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2014
      All,

      I've recently acquired a large-format scanner for all of those foldout schematics. Finally scanned the Byt-8 MPU schematic:

      http://filedump.glitchwrks.com/manuals/s100/byt_8/mpu_schematic_full_rotated.pdf

      If anyone needs large-format scanning, I'd be happy to do it, though it will be on a "when I have time" basis. The scanner does include an ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) so scans of many large-format, double-sided pages isn't a problem.

      Thanks,
      Jonathan
    • hornbetw
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2014
        Just out of curiosity, what is the maximum size print you can scan?

        Tom
      • Systems Glitch
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 17, 2014
          > Just out of curiosity, what is the maximum size print you can scan?

          11x17" in the flatbed, presumably much longer items with the ADF, though I haven't confirmed that.

          Thanks,
          Jonathan