paging Tim Radde

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2014
      Tim Radde, if you're getting this, I've been trying to contact you
      off-list and haven't heard back. Please shoot me an email, check your
      spam filters, etc. Thanks!

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ/3
      New Kensington, PA
    • billdeg
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2014
        Dave - Tim frequents the DEC section of vintage-computer.com/vcforum/
      • Tim
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2014
          Saw this and replied with a diff e-mail.  Haven't heard from you yet.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 8, 2014
            I replied to your email yesterday...wonder what's up?

            -Dave

            --
            Dave McGuire, AK4HZ/3