Altair 8800 Instructional Videos

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2014
      I don't know if this was ever posted here..

      Altair 8800 Instructional Videos - YouTube

      http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB3mwSROoJ4KLWM8KwK0cD1dhX35wILBj
    • billdeg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7, 2014
        Mike is a regular on the Altair yahoo group and has helped me out with my turnkey system recently to get BASIC running more quickly than the method I was using.  I also worked with him to archive some unique MITS diskettes I wanted to share (posted into the files section).  Very nice and helpful guy.
        Bill
      • Randall.kindig
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 7, 2014
          I recognize that voice!   I met and talked with Mike Douglas at VCFSE 2.0 where he had his Altair work-alike.  Great guy and very knowledgable (obviously) about the Altair.

          Randy Kindig
          Host Floppy Days Podcast