Semi-OT: Princess visits InfoAge (really)

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2014
      InfoAge had a special visitor today: Princess Elettra Marconi, daughter of Gugliemo.

      Jeff J. and Corey were there. Corey said the princess didn't have much time/interest in computers ;) but one of the men in her entourage asked about our IBM 1130 exhibit.

      No word on whether Jeff and Corey tried saving her from an angry ape rolling barrels at them....
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2014
        On 06/30/2014 04:25 PM, Evan Koblentz evan@... [midatlanticretro]
        wrote:
        > InfoAge had a special visitor today: Princess Elettra Marconi, daughter
        > of Gugliemo.
        >
        > Jeff J. and Corey were there. Corey said the princess didn't have much
        > time/interest in computers ;) but one of the men in her entourage asked
        > about our IBM 1130 exhibit.

        That. Is. Friggin'. AWESOME.

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ/3
        New Kensington, PA
      • arkaxow
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2014
          Wow! That's really cool! Daughter of the famous Marconi!