Honeywell Terminal near my home

  • billdeg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2014

      Ebay

      59A203570GL

      1970's Hazletine looking terminal....Worth $150?  It's near my home.

      Bill

    • Ray Fantini
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 2014

        Cool, all the IC have weird numbers!, and what looks like 72 date codes. Maybe it was part of an old point of sales system?

        Ray F

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 27, 2014
          I've seen that one for a while - it was listed for $600 I think initially. At $150, it'd not bad, although a bit high - but then plus the $125 shipping it's way too expensive.

          I don't think it's actually a terminal. I believe that requires a special terminal controller or other sort of interface to actually connect to anything. There's not enough electronics in it, and there's input ports on the back for video. Hard to say though, there's not any good photos of the back.

          -Ian
        • billdeg
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 27, 2014
            thanks.  I will let it go. I don't really want it.