CP/M 2.2 Boot Disk for iCOM / NYC Exhibit?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2006
      Rich,

      I tried to email you directly, but our mail servers would not play nice so
      I am emailing the yahoo group instead...Anyway, please send me your address
      so I can send you the CP/M 2.2 Boot Disk. I have not tested it to confirm
      that it works. I have an iCOM dual drive, if you want to borrow it next
      time we meet for comparison purposes, let me know.

      A thought - I will be going to the NYC event in July (date?). I can also
      bring an Altair or two, if you want to collaborate on an exhibit. The
      exhibit can be called "Bill and Rich test their equipment and pretend it's
      an exhibit about Altairs and iCOM drives" I also have an ADM-3A terminal
      and a Zenith that both work, plus a lot of 5 1/4" hard-sectored Micropolis
      drive software for the IMSAI 8080.

      Bill Degnan