VT180 Diskettes

  • David Comley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2006
      I hooked up with Bill P this week and picked up the
      VT180 he was offering on the list. It's in my kitchen
      right now awaiting 'check-in'.

      I seem to remember that a few weeks back some kind
      soul had offered to provide software for the machine.

      Does that offer still hold good and can I ask whoever
      it was to contact me please ? I may have misremembered
      and perhaps it was someone on cctalk who had offered.

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2006
        David,

        I hooked up with Bill P this week and picked up the
        VT180 he was offering on the list. It's in my kitchen
        right now awaiting 'check-in'.

        I seem to remember that a few weeks back some kind
        soul had offered to provide software for the machine.

        Does that offer still hold good and can I ask whoever
        it was to contact me please ? I may have misremembered
        and perhaps it was someone on cctalk who had offered.

        Thanks,

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

      • David Comley
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 24, 2006
          Neat - worked like a charm. Thanks for the tip Jim.

          -Dave

          http://mail.yahoo.com