HOPE X Speakers - Me too

  • billdeg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2014

      My talk was selected for HOPE X.  Not sure yet what day/time I will be presenting a computer history-themed talk titled..."Hearses and Hand-held Calculators"  - They'll probably announce next time they reveal a set of speakers.

      Stay tuned!

      Bill

    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2014
        >From: billdeg <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
        >My talk was selected for HOPE X.

        Congrats...
      • dougmemphis
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20, 2014
          Sounded like a really cool topic, Bill. Congrats.