PDP-11/44: Fan connections

  • Cory Smelosky
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2014
      Okay, so...I finally got the H7140 all sorted...flipping the power switch
      makes a relay click.

      No DC OK light...but I did finally figure out what the 2 disconnected
      wires go to: the fans.

      Where do the fans connect? Is it on the airflow sensor board? Which one
      is which?

      --
      Cory Smelosky
      http://gewt.net Personal stuff
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2014
        On Sat, 14 Jun 2014, Cory Smelosky b4@... [midatlanticretro] wrote:

        > Okay, so...I finally got the H7140 all sorted...flipping the power switch
        > makes a relay click.

        Found the light. I can hear the transformer.

        > No DC OK light...but I did finally figure out what the 2 disconnected
        > wires go to: the fans.

        The DC OK light /blinks/ and I have no fans spinning though...

        --
        Cory Smelosky
        http://gewt.net Personal stuff
        http://gimme-sympathy.org Projects