Re: Wilmington, Delaware PC Professional Users Group (PCPUG) Archive

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2006

      > Wilmington, Delaware PC Professional Users Group (PCPUG) Archive
      >
      > I have posted all known distribution diskettes for this defunct user
      > group on my web site, for anyone interested. I am missing a good
      > number of the disks, wish I had more.
      >
      > http://vintagecomputer.net/ibm/pc-pug/
      >
      > Bill D

      Hey, I checked out your Webpage, and I really enjoyed the "MS-DOS" way
      to browse it!

      Two comments about the Web page, and start a new thread if you have
      more than a little to say in reply.

      1) Your site has a photo of some kind of HP desktop computer with a
      small monitor. Looks like an HP 85 or thereabouts. What's your
      interest in those? I have a few around...

      2) Also your site has a section on STDbus cards with photos. Check my
      Web site, I have a bunch of these myself...

      http://www.retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/stdbus.html

      Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA