Wilmington, Delaware PC Professional Users Group (PCPUG) Archive

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20 7:23 PM
      Wilmington, Delaware PC Professional Users Group (PCPUG) Archive

      I have posted all known distribution diskettes for this defunct user
      group on my web site, for anyone interested. I am missing a good
      number of the disks, wish I had more.

      http://vintagecomputer.net/ibm/pc-pug/

      Bill D

      -- E N D --
    • Herb Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21 7:13 PM

        > Wilmington, Delaware PC Professional Users Group (PCPUG) Archive
        >
        > I have posted all known distribution diskettes for this defunct user
        > group on my web site, for anyone interested. I am missing a good
        > number of the disks, wish I had more.
        >
        > http://vintagecomputer.net/ibm/pc-pug/
        >
        > Bill D

        Hey, I checked out your Webpage, and I really enjoyed the "MS-DOS" way
        to browse it!

        Two comments about the Web page, and start a new thread if you have
        more than a little to say in reply.

        1) Your site has a photo of some kind of HP desktop computer with a
        small monitor. Looks like an HP 85 or thereabouts. What's your
        interest in those? I have a few around...

        2) Also your site has a section on STDbus cards with photos. Check my
        Web site, I have a bunch of these myself...

        http://www.retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/stdbus.html

        Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA