disk archiving

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2005
      Can anyone recommend a program, hopefully
      shareware/freeware, that I can use to image some
      disks, that hopefully isnt particular about which type
      of drive its extracted to, but definately wont reject
      a format that differs from fat. It may sound
      contradictory, but Ive had problems using WinImage to
      image disks that could normally be read in a pc, but
      differed somehow in their format. And I just acquired
      a big stack...

      http://mail.yahoo.com