PC Professional Users Group - PC-PUG based in Wilm, Delaware

  • billdeg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2006
      Anyone a former member of the PC Professional Users Group - "PC-PUG"
      based in Wilmington, Delaware? I have about a quarter of the diskettes
      from this group's disk-zines in the mid 80's. All IBM PC stuff.
      Utilities, games, printer tools, DBASE II stuff, etc. I am in the
      process of organizing this collection.

      Being that we're a regional group, we should start thinking about
      putting together and archiving the regional user group software and
      disk-zines from our area. For that matter, does anyone have a list of
      the regional user groups from the mid-atlantic 1970's and 80's?

      If you have a collection of electronic newsletters and utilites from
      user groups, make a copy today!

      Bill
    • David Gesswein
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2006
        > Being that we're a regional group, we should start thinking about
        > putting together and archiving the regional user group software and
        > disk-zines from our area. For that matter, does anyone have a list of
        > the regional user groups from the mid-atlantic 1970's and 80's?

        Their was a DC area TI PC users group I was a member of. I have a bunch
        of the disks, don't know if any of the newsletters are still around,
        will need to search at moms.

        Putting them online has been on the todo list for a while. Anybody
        know where I can get some spare time cheap?
      • Bob Applegate
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2006
          I think I've got some disks from the local Atari club (JACS?) and a few from a
          Franklin user group in Colorado (Aces High).  I might even still have some of the
          newsletters from both groups, if they weren't tossed by now.  The filing cabinets
          haven't been sorted in a while...

          Bob

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 20, 2006
            I don't see any reason why we can't put these onto subdirectories on
            midatlanticretro.org. Let me know when you're ready and I will help.
            Bill D