Weekend details

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2014
      Let's start at 10am this Saturday.

      We will be in building 9032-A, better known as the big ugly event room that we use for larger VCF exhibits.

      It is fine to drive around the back and park there like we did at VCF. As always, close the main gate behind you when driving in or out, and do not park in the courtyard.

      $10/person required. This will be our donation back to InfoAge (we make one for every event since we're not charged for space.)

      Cell is 646.546.9999 if anyone (especially the noobs) need to reach me during the weekend.
    • Bob Flanders