Heath Z110's in Fairfield CT

  • Herb Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2006
      As often happens, someone has contacted me that some Z110's
      (Heath/Zenith Z100's probably low profile) are available for PICKUP
      (not shipping) in or near Fairfield CT (USA); sometime in the next TWO
      WEEKS. I have enough of these, but I would not mind some bits of them
      if someone else picks them up. There are some monitors as well, and an
      Epson 80 printer. Don't know about software. They ran some years ago.
      Some have hard drives, but frankly I'd like some of those harddrive parts.

      The Z100 series are S-100 systems on a motherboard with 8085 and 8088
      processor and modest RAM. They are pretty solid and decent several MHz
      machines of the era, close to Compupro 85/88 type systems. They are
      pretty common as tens of thousands were made for schools and the military.

      Anyone interested can contact me privately - I only read the list
      every few days. Please, this is about LOCAL PICKUP, not about bugging
      some guy to ship to Alaska or wherever. And in the next two weeks, so
      the guy says. I'll forward reasonable responses. No money involved
      apparently. I'm curious to see what will come of this posting and offer.

      Herb Johnson

      Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2006
        Herb,

        I replied off list, as requested.

        Jim

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 21, 2006

          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Jim Scheef <jscheef@...> wrote:

          > Herb,
          >
          > I replied off list, as requested.
          >
          > Jim

          Thanks, hope I made contact between the two of ya! - Herb

          Herbert R. Johnson, New Jersey USA
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 23, 2006
            Herb,

            Yes, thanks. I expect to make the haul next week. I'll bring all of this stuff down to the swap meet this fall.

            Jim