Workshop attendance thread

    Message 1 of 42 , Jun 9, 2014
      Add your name, pass it on, re: our workshop next weekend.

      - Evan K. (All weekend)
      - Jeff J. (All weekend)
      - Jeff B. (Sat. night / Sunday)
    • Neil Cherry
      Message 42 of 42 , Jun 14, 2014
        On 06/14/2014 01:09 PM, criticalweld@... [midatlanticretro] wrote:

        > >Try closing all your windows and restarting it. It works for Micro$oft! :P Lmao. I tried
        > that but it still had an overflow error. I just have to find out where the leak is and
        > download a patch...;-)

        First, it was nice to meet everyone and I'm looking forward to the next one
        in September :-)

        Sorry I couldn't stay long had to get back to work.

        I'm very happy to pick up the Atari 800XL (Yea!) and find that my 2 Atari 800's
        still worked. I'll need to dig up the Omnimon instructions. :-)

        Jeff Brace: I've left a bunch of Commodore 64 Stuff in the back corner. Take
        what you want. I'll dispose of whatever you don't want on Monday (hopefully).

        http://www.linuxha.com/ Main site
        http://linuxha.blogspot.com/ My HA Blog