olympus etx 100, need help

  • mmfrank2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2006
      I have an olympus etx 100 that boots into cp/m 2.2, I have lots of
      software, I don't have a keyboard, any ideas on how to make one,
      originally, this strange AIO computer was matched with a Canon
      electric typewriter - it would only print through the typewriter, the
      idea was that a steno pool could have a many typewriters but this
      machine could be passed around for "word processing" and spreadsheets,
      the keyboard controller is in the computer, the jack to the typewriter
      is a gigantic rj45, I've tried some IBM workstation keyboards but they
      don't work

      Also, I'll contribute $20.00 to the punchcard sorter, I'd love to see
      one in action (that may be asking for too much)

      Thanks Mike