Rare-ish HP computer stuff available in Netherlands

  • billdeg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2014

      Into HP?

      Forwarded from my site...let me know privately if you want me to forward your inquiry to the orig poster.

      Bill

      ---------------------------

      Subject: VintageComputer.net Inquiry

                  VintageComputer.net Inquiry

                              Contact Information

                              Name: Ruud
                  Email: [ask Bill for this]
                              Phone: none given
                              -------------------------
                              Comments:
                  Goodmorning,

      I've the following vintage/old computers for sale, are you interested?

      •Hewlett-Packard 9831A
      With:
      98032A 16bit interface and
      98034A HP IB intterface and
      98218A (9885 Flexible Disk ROM)
      Books: Operating and Programming, 9885 Flexible Disk Drive Operating and Programming, BASIC Reference, System Test

      •Hewlett-Packard 85
      With:
      82936 ROM Drawer
      82903A 16k Memory module
      Manual and Programming Guide
      Mass Storage ROM Manual
      Plotter/Printer ROM Manual
      Hewlett-Packard Journal July 1980
      Hewlett-Packard HP-85A Desktop Computer Specification (Advertisement)
      HP85 Basic Reference Card
      HP Pocket Guides (4 differents guides)
      8 different "Hewlett-Packard Software Summary"

      •Hewlett-Packard 86B
      With
      82912A Monitor

      •Hewlett-Packard Matrix printer 2631A With operators's manual) •Hewlett-Packard 9885M Flexible Disk Drive •Hewlett-Packard 82901M Flexible Disk Drive

      And there's a lot more books/manuals/advertisements/cables.

      If you're interested or want some photo's just send me an E-mail [ask bill]

      Greets,

      Ruud