Fw: [midatlanticretro] who is dkdkk

  • John Allain
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2006
      > you never know why people do what they do. This guy may be blissfully
      > ignorant to the concern he's causing. He just sits in his big room and
      > polishes his stuff and feeds his cat.

      Hey I thought this was a free country? *
      Those freedoms extend to the guy with the cat,
      and whoever your archenemy is on eBay.

      John A.
      * Or, at least it was sometime back in the 70's.
    • Bryan Pope
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15, 2006
        John Allain wrote:
        you never know why people do what they do.  This guy may be blissfully
        ignorant to the concern he's causing.  He just sits in his big room and
        polishes his stuff and feeds his cat.

        Hey I thought this was a free country? *
        Those freedoms extend to the guy with the cat,

        As long as he doesn't feed his stuff and polish the cat...

        Cheers,

        Bryan
        and whoever your archenemy is on eBay.

        John A.
        * Or, at least it was sometime back in the 70's.

      • Sellam Ismail
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 15, 2006
          On Thu, 15 Jun 2006, John Allain wrote:

          > > you never know why people do what they do. This guy may be blissfully
          > > ignorant to the concern he's causing. He just sits in his big room and
          > > polishes his stuff and feeds his cat.
          >
          > Hey I thought this was a free country? *
          > Those freedoms extend to the guy with the cat,
          > and whoever your archenemy is on eBay.
          >
          > John A.
          > * Or, at least it was sometime back in the 70's.

          Do you mean the 1870s?

          :)

          --

          Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival