Friden Flexowriter Repair Manuals/Parts

  • billdeg
    Message 1 of 31 , May 18 7:06 AM

      Evan/Jeff....I have arranged to have 6 boxes of on-topic items delivered to InfoAge soon including Friden Flexowriter repair parts and manuals. I asked George (donor) to seal and label the boxes "for Bill Degnan" and I also asked George to list the contents of each box.  This way the boxes can remain sealed until used and left in the storeroom safely.  I plan to donate the Flexowriter items to MARCH so we can repair our Flexowriter with them.  George also has some Data General parts (but no system) that I will keep for myself.  George is a retired Friden Flexiwiter repairman and I asked him to consider helping us restore our Flexowriter.  Please hold/set aside these items for me until I can check them out June 14th.

      Thanks

      Bill

    • Wesley Furr
      Message 31 of 31 , Jun 5, 2014
        I can totally see my 6-year old daughter doing something like that...not
        because you let her have those two items, but because she happened to find
        or dig them out of said passport holster and for whatever crazy reason
        thought it a good idea at the time...all because you were busy doing
        something else for a few minutes and turned your back...

        Wesley