Workshop / Father's Day

    Message 1 of 10 , May 14, 2014
      Guys,

      I just realized that the June 14-15 weekend we picked for our next workshop conflicts with Father's Day.

      Is this a problem for anyone?
    • Jason Howe
      Message 2 of 10 , May 14, 2014
        Only in that I will spending Sunday with my family, I'm still planning on attending on Saturday.

        --Jason

        On 05/14/2014 01:25 PM, Evan Koblentz evan@... [midatlanticretro] wrote:
        Guys,

        I just realized that the June 14-15 weekend we picked for our next workshop conflicts with Father's Day.

        Is this a problem for anyone?

      • David Riley
        Message 3 of 10 , May 14, 2014
          On May 14, 2014, at 1:25 PM, Evan Koblentz evan@... [midatlanticretro] <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          > Guys,
          >
          > I just realized that the June 14-15 weekend we picked for our next workshop conflicts with Father's Day.
          >
          > Is this a problem for anyone?

          Well, I'm definitely not able to come Sunday because of it, but that's not a biggie; two days for a workshop is a little much for me anyway. I'm still on the fence about Saturday, but I want to make it if I can; it's going to be a busy few months over here.

          - Dave
        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 10 , May 14, 2014

            On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 1:25 PM, Evan Koblentz evan@... [midatlanticretro] <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            Guys,

            I just realized that the June 14-15 weekend we picked for our next workshop conflicts with Father's Day.

            Is this a problem for anyone?

            ​oops, I missed that too.
            going only one day for long road trip isn't really practical for me.

            Dan

          • Dean Notarnicola
            Message 5 of 10 , May 14, 2014
              No issues for me.

              - -

              Dean Notarnicola

              Sr. Infrastructure Architect

              Information Technology

              Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
              2 Hilton Court

              Parsippany, NJ 07054  •  USA
              Phone +973 944 2652

              Mobile +908 644 9275

              Fax +973 944 2651
              dnotarnicola@...

              www.dsi.com

              Passion for Innovation.

              Compassion for Patients.TM

              On May 14, 2014, at 1:25 PM, "Evan Koblentz evan@... [midatlanticretro]" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              Guys,

              I just realized that the June 14-15 weekend we picked for our next workshop conflicts with Father's Day.

              Is this a problem for anyone?

            • Jeffrey Brace
              Message 6 of 10 , May 14, 2014
                Not a problem for me.

                On May 14, 2014, at 1:26 PM, "Evan Koblentz evan@... [midatlanticretro]" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                Guys,

                I just realized that the June 14-15 weekend we picked for our next workshop conflicts with Father's Day.

                Is this a problem for anyone?

              • Bill Dromgoole
                Message 7 of 10 , May 14, 2014

                  No problem for for me.

                  Bill D
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 14, 2014
                    I guess I'll be there Saturday only...
                  • dougmemphis
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 15, 2014
                      I do look forward to the 2nd day... would be disappointed if it was a ghost town on
                      Sunday.  Whats the harm in a change... or have other weekends been explored and
                      found to be problematic also?
                    • Systems Glitch
                      Message 10 of 10 , May 15, 2014
                        > Whats the harm in a change... or have other weekends been explored and
                        > found to be problematic also?

                        It's also the same weekend as the MIT Flea, and there are at least four of us (five if you count Julie!) who regularly attend.

                        Thanks,
                        Jonathan