Anyone want a 16k OSI static ram card (no ram installed)

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2014
      A friend on the west coast gave me the card and asked if I knew anyone who could use it. It's missing the ram and some chips, but the board looks very clean. He just wanted it to go to a good home who will use it. So no trade or money, just the promise that it will be used.

      I can bring it to the workshop event in June.

      Cheers,
      Corey
    • Bill Dromgoole
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2014

        Corey, what is the OSI board number?
        Maybe it could be used in the MARCH OSI computer. I f the chips are readily available.
        If its a 520 board , it needs +12, +5 and -9 volts so probably could not be used.
        Or it could be a D&N OSI compatible board.
        Definately bring it to the workshop.

        Bill D

        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2014
          It is an OSI 520.