Re: [midatlanticretro] OTish: Selectric typewriter available

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 14, 2006
      Jim Scheef wrote:
      > Boyd,
      >
      > I agree it would be a nice addition sitting next to the keypunch. Can you
      > bring it to InfoAge?

      I wonder which would be louder?

      Cheers,

      Bryan
    • Kelly Leavitt
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 14, 2006
        Where are you located?

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 14, 2006
          Bushwick Brooklyn

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 14, 2006
            Matt, thanks for joining our group.

            Please also describe what you have to donate, so that we can figure out the necessary transportation .... thanks!

            New members are also encouraged to introduce themselves.   :)

            Message-----
            href="mailto:midatlanticretro%40yahoogroups.com">midatlanticretro@ yahoogroups. com on behalf of mmelnick
            > Sent: Wed 6/14/2006 11:18 AM
            > To:
            href="mailto:midatlanticretro%40yahoogroups.com">midatlanticretro@ yahoogroups. com

            > Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] OTish: Selectric typewriter
            available

            > Hey everyone. I probably have a few
            items I could contribute, but I don't
            > really have a way of getting the
            stuff to the museum. Anyone got wheels to
            > come pick up stuff and bring
            to NJ?

            wrote:

            > > Boyd,
            > >
            > > I agree it would be
            a nice addition sitting next to the keypunch. Can you
            > > bring it to
            InfoAge?

            <kelly@catcorner. org <mailto:kelly% 40catcorner. org> > wrote:

            Anyone want one of these lovely beasts? The big, heavy brown

            units. Weighs a ton. Free if you come get it. There were conversion kits
            > >> for turning them into printers going back quite a few years.
            > >>
            > >> Kelly
            > >>

            > >> Pioneer Purveyor of
            Personal Processing Power

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 14, 2006
              Most people just call him "Ray", not Boyd.... fyi....