RE: [midatlanticretro] These PETs are like tribbles!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
      Sorry about that. Bryan volunteered to send a test message using a new
      name, so I could see how the newbie moderation system works. I didn't
      realize he would get so darn creative with it. Not that I object to causing
      heart attacks for sport, but your wife and kids might not appreciate that...

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
        I had to assume it was a joke, but for a split second...

        Bill

        At Tuesday, 13 June 2006, you wrote:

        >Sorry about that. Bryan volunteered to send a test message using a new
        >name, so I could see how the newbie moderation system works. I didn't
        >realize he would get so darn creative with it. Not that I object
        to causing
        >heart attacks for sport, but your wife and kids might not appreciate
        that....

        -- E N D --