Fwd: [infoage] Crowdrise! Still Rising!

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2014
      Okay MARCHins ... InfoAge says whichever group raises the most money for "Save the Dish" by 12pm tomorrow will get a trip to Atlantic City. Currently MARCH is in second place by just $59.

      So, if we end up winning, then we'll pick a random MARCHin from among those who donated, and that person will get the trip.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2014
        So now that some of us donated, what was the result?

        Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 6:25 PM
        Subject: [midatlanticretro] Fwd: [infoage] Crowdrise! Still Rising!

        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2014
          > So now that some of us donated, what was the result?

          MARCH came in second place for that first week, so we didn't win the
          prize. But, there are various smaller incentives for each week. I'm not
          sure exactly what the incentives are or for how many weeks they last.
          The important thing is that we and all the other member groups keep
          accepting donations.

          InfoAge and all the sub-groups are up to $3,855:
          https://www.crowdrise.com/savethedish

          That's a long way from $75K but it has to start somewhere.