Re: [midatlanticretro] These PETs are like tribbles!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
      I just had a heart attack...ha ha
      bd

      At Tuesday, 13 June 2006, you wrote:

      >I just got like 10 of these there PET 2001 or something with useless
      tiny
      >calculator like keys... What are they good for? Do ya think a
      scrapyard will
      >give me a coupla bucks for dem?
      >
      >Cheers,
      >
      >PET 2001
      >
      >P.S. This was a TEST of the Yahoo groups system!! I don't mean
      it! really!!!

      -- E N D --
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
        Sorry about that. Bryan volunteered to send a test message using a new
        name, so I could see how the newbie moderation system works. I didn't
        realize he would get so darn creative with it. Not that I object to causing
        heart attacks for sport, but your wife and kids might not appreciate that...

        >I just got like 10 of these there PET 2001 or something with useless
        tiny
        >calculator like keys... What are they good for? Do ya think a
        scrapyard will
        >give me a coupla bucks for dem?
        >
        >Cheers,
        >
        >PET 2001
        >
        >P.S. This was a TEST of the Yahoo groups system!! I don't mean
        it! really!!!

        -- E N D --

        ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Home
        is just a click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now.
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
          I had to assume it was a joke, but for a split second...

          Bill

          At Tuesday, 13 June 2006, you wrote:

          >Sorry about that. Bryan volunteered to send a test message using a new
          >name, so I could see how the newbie moderation system works. I didn't
          >realize he would get so darn creative with it. Not that I object
          to causing
          >heart attacks for sport, but your wife and kids might not appreciate
          that....

          -- E N D --