These PETs are like tribbles!

  • pet2001@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
      I just got like 10 of these there PET 2001 or something with useless tiny
      calculator like keys... What are they good for? Do ya think a scrapyard will
      give me a coupla bucks for dem?

      Cheers,

      PET 2001

      P.S. This was a TEST of the Yahoo groups system!! I don't mean it! really!!!
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
        I just had a heart attack...ha ha
        bd

        At Tuesday, 13 June 2006, you wrote:

        >I just got like 10 of these there PET 2001 or something with useless
        tiny
        >calculator like keys... What are they good for? Do ya think a
        scrapyard will
        >give me a coupla bucks for dem?
        >
        >Cheers,
        >
        >PET 2001
        >
        >P.S. This was a TEST of the Yahoo groups system!! I don't mean
        it! really!!!

        -- E N D --
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
          Sorry about that. Bryan volunteered to send a test message using a new
          name, so I could see how the newbie moderation system works. I didn't
          realize he would get so darn creative with it. Not that I object to causing
          heart attacks for sport, but your wife and kids might not appreciate that...

          >I just got like 10 of these there PET 2001 or something with useless
          tiny
          >calculator like keys... What are they good for? Do ya think a
          scrapyard will
          >give me a coupla bucks for dem?
          >
          >Cheers,
          >
          >PET 2001
          >
          >P.S. This was a TEST of the Yahoo groups system!! I don't mean
          it! really!!!

          -- E N D --

          ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Home
          is just a click away.  Make Yahoo! your home page now.
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/S_NqlB/TM
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
            I had to assume it was a joke, but for a split second...

            Bill

            At Tuesday, 13 June 2006, you wrote:

            >Sorry about that. Bryan volunteered to send a test message using a new
            >name, so I could see how the newbie moderation system works. I didn't
            >realize he would get so darn creative with it. Not that I object
            to causing
            >heart attacks for sport, but your wife and kids might not appreciate
            that....

            -- E N D --