re: SPAM was (Secrets to Business Success on the Internet)

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2006
      Aries Romey wrote:

      ...snip...

      Isn't there an option in the yahoo groups to moderate the first message someone posts?  Then it would be a little harder for stuff like this to happen...

      Cheers,

      Bryan

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      yes..  Wonderful spam protection yahoo has.  woohoo.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2006
        Just found that.  Didn't know it could be done!

        I wonder if it will alert me when there is a new member's message to be moderated, or if I have to check manually.  We'll see I guess.