Four copies of "Collectible Microcomputers" are available

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2006
      At VCF, we sold copies of Michael Nadeau's book "Collectible Microcomputers"
      for $25. There are four copies left if anybody wants to buy one (there was
      a fifth leftover copy, but I decided to buy it for a non-MARCH friend of
      mine.)

      Michael kindly said we don't have to pay him until we sell them, but they
      won't get sold sitting around my apartment, ergo this message.

      Anybody want one?
    • Sellam Ismail
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2006
        On Mon, 12 Jun 2006, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        > At VCF, we sold copies of Michael Nadeau's book "Collectible Microcomputers"
        > for $25. There are four copies left if anybody wants to buy one (there was
        > a fifth leftover copy, but I decided to buy it for a non-MARCH friend of
        > mine.)

        Get it for the photos alone!

        --

        Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival