How are you?

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 19, 2014

      Hi!

      Have you already seen it?  http://srimunneshwaraswamytrust.org/cv/breakingnews.php

    • dougmemphis
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 20, 2014
        Yikes, did the board get hacked?
      • Cory Smelosky
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 20, 2014
          On Sun, 20 Apr 2014, touchetek@... wrote:

          > Yikes, did the board get hacked?

          Headers looks like it was sent from a list member's account - be it
          spoofed or hijacked. It passed DKIM signature testing...which shows you
          just how useful that is.

          --
          Cory Smelosky
          http://gewt.net Personal stuff
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 20, 2014
            Looks like his email account was compromised
            billdeg@..., it sent the email to everyone in his contact list

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 20, 2014
              For whatever reason, I did not receive the suspect email. Just the
              commentary about it.

              73 de Ray
            • Dave
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 21, 2014
                On 21/04/2014 03:34, Ray Sills wrote:
                > For whatever reason, I did not receive the suspect email. Just the
                > commentary about it.
                >
                > 73 de Ray

                My GMAIL account put it in the SPAM folders...

                > ------------------------------------
                >
                > Yahoo Groups Links

              • Wesley Furr
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 21, 2014
                  Same here...kinda odd...

                  Wesley

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 21, 2014

                    On 4/21/2014 7:24 AM, Wesley Furr wrote:
                    > Same here...kinda odd...
                    >
                    > Wesley

                    "It", the message apparently, was in theory a msg from Bill Degnan with
                    a one-sentence Web link. I had to use the Web to look at it again (under
                    MARCH's Yahoo groups page), to know what the deal was.

                    I previously saw and deleted the message, as I've learned to ignore
                    one-sentence invites to look at a Web page. If the sender can't bother
                    to explain *why* I should follow the link, I assume it's either a joke,
                    or malicious, or transitory commentary.

                    Oh, and interesting thing has occurred, while I'm on the Yahoo/MARCH Web
                    page. Yesterday I ordered some parts from a major distributor. Today,
                    the Yahoo page I see, not only has an ad for that distributor, it shows
                    me some of the parts I did not buy! I guess that's why they call it "the
                    Web", everything is now connected to everything. Some call that
                    convenience...some call that loss of privacy. Yes, it's probably some
                    cookies, cookies are useful, yadda yadda.

                    herb
                    --
                    Herbert R. Johnson
                    http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net