Re: IMSAI haul, continued

  • Mike Ladwig
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 11, 2006
      AFAIK, iCOM was the first to advertise an S-100 floppy drive (Byte, Aug '76).
      Google reminds me that it was called the "Frugal Floppy". I don't recall any
      details, but I think ICOM, Pertec, and Altair had some very close
      relationship even before Pertec bought them - maybe they shared an assembly
      plant? Altair and ICOM also jointly developed and sold an all-in-one
      computer (Attache).

      mike.