Re: [midatlanticretro] Sad news -- Alan Kotok

  • Sellam Ismail
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 7, 2006
      On Mon, 5 Jun 2006, Bryan Pope wrote:

      > In this one:
      > http://www.siconic.com/nerd/Peter%20Samson%20and%20Sellam.JPG , is this
      > The Warehouse? I see a PET in the background... :)

      That's the CHM's Visible Storage exhibit (right after the PDP-1 talk).

      --

      Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival

    • Kelly Leavitt
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 2, 2006
        On Mon, 5 Jun 2006, Bryan Pope wrote:

        > In this one:
        > http://www.siconic.com/nerd/Peter%20Samson%20and%20Sellam.JPG <http://www.siconic.com/nerd/Peter%20Samson%20and%20Sellam.JPG> , is this
        > The Warehouse? I see a PET in the background... :)

        That's the CHM's Visible Storage exhibit (right after the PDP-1 talk).

        --

        Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival
        International Man of Intrigue and Danger http://www.vintage.org <http://www.vintage.org>

        [ and academia at www.VintageTech.com || at http://marketplace.vintage.org <http://marketplace.vintage.org> ]