working on pdp 11/40 findings...comments?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 12:46 PM
      Looking this up but we're getting a DC Low reading off the backplane of 3.6v and an AC low of 1.8v.  Other voltages (+5, -5, +15, -15) pretty much on the money.  On the front panel I see the PROC and BUS lights on, front panel not responsive.

      looking through schematics now, but opinions are welcome...

      thanks

      Bill and Malcolm.