Altair32-Cromemco Dazzler Pictures

  • Richard A. Cini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006

      All:

                  I thought that some of you might like to see screen shots of several Cromemco Dazzler games and programs running on the Altair32, sent to me by a long-time contributor to the project:

                  http://www.altair32.com/Altair32links.htm  (Scroll down to the “Submitted Files” section).

                  I don’t have the working binaries yet but when I do, I will post them. This contributor also added support for the Cromemco joystick through the keyboard. Neat!

      Rich

      Rich Cini

      Collector of classic computers

      Lead engineer, Altair32 Emulator