TRS-80 site

  • chrism3667
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 9:03 AM
      I was intending to e-mail this to someone who I specifically know would
      be interested, but I'm too lazy to look for his addy. Therefore I'm
      positing it here:
      http://discover-net.net/~dmkeil/
      trs80/software/trs-dos.htm

      I broke it up, so you'll have to cut and paste it, cuz yahoo frigs it
      up oftentimes. I got it from the trs-80 yahoo group, for those that
      were too dopey to know it existed lol. Just kidding.