RE: [midatlanticretro] Maryland Computer Show This weekend

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2006
      > I am going to check out the Maryland Computer Show at the Maryland
      > State Fairgrounds tomorrow morning. Anyone been there? I know next
      > to nothing about it. It's near rt 695 and rt 83 outside of Baltimore.
      > Maybe there is a flea market?
      > Bill D

      Hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure it's just a MarketPro clone
      show:

      http://www.marylandstatefair.com/month_round.asp

      If you find out otherwise, please let us know.

      Bill S.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2006
        Bill,

        This looks like a typical gypsy computer show:
        http://www.marketproshows.com/computershows/showschedule.php

        Jim

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2006
          I see. It's a few doors from my inlaws, I will at least pick up
          some newer stuff and keep my hopes for anything vintage low. thanks.

          bd

          At Saturday, 3 June 2006, you wrote:

          >Bill,
          >
          >This looks like a typical gypsy computer show:
          >http://www.marketproshows.com/computershows/showschedule.php
          >
          >Jim
          >
          >--- B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
          >
          >> I am going to check out the Maryland Computer Show at the Maryland
          >> State Fairgrounds tomorrow morning. Anyone been there? I know next
          >> to nothing about it. It's near rt 695 and rt 83 outside of Baltimore.

          >> Maybe there is a flea market?
          >> Bill D
          >>

          >> -- E N D --
          >>

          >> Yahoo! Groups Links