RE: [midatlanticretro] Maryland Computer Show This weekend

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2006
      > I am going to check out the Maryland Computer Show at the Maryland
      > State Fairgrounds tomorrow morning. Anyone been there? I know next
      > to nothing about it. It's near rt 695 and rt 83 outside of Baltimore.
      > Maybe there is a flea market?
      > Bill D

      Hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure it's just a MarketPro clone
      show:

      http://www.marylandstatefair.com/month_round.asp

      If you find out otherwise, please let us know.

      Bill S.
    • Evan
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2006
        I never heard of that show, but go forth and spread our gospel!
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2006
          Bill,

          This looks like a typical gypsy computer show:
          http://www.marketproshows.com/computershows/showschedule.php

          Jim

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2006
            I see. It's a few doors from my inlaws, I will at least pick up
            some newer stuff and keep my hopes for anything vintage low. thanks.

            bd

            At Saturday, 3 June 2006, you wrote:

            >Bill,
            >
            >This looks like a typical gypsy computer show:
            >http://www.marketproshows.com/computershows/showschedule.php
            >
            >Jim
            >
            >--- B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
            >
            >> I am going to check out the Maryland Computer Show at the Maryland
            >> State Fairgrounds tomorrow morning. Anyone been there? I know next
            >> to nothing about it. It's near rt 695 and rt 83 outside of Baltimore.

            >> Maybe there is a flea market?
            >> Bill D
            >>

            >> -- E N D --
            >>

            >> Yahoo! Groups Links