My VCFE 9.1 Photos...

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 8, 2014
      I'm still catching up on work, family, etc. Had a great time.
      My photos, dumped straight from the camera are here:

      http://wsudbrink.dyndns.org:8080/images/VCFE91/

      Bill S.
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2014
        I suppose you could call these "first to smoke" -
        http://wsudbrink.dyndns.org:8080/images/VCFE91/P4040012.JPG
        ...as they fell off the board with a boom to the floor.

        I'm still catching up on work, family, etc.  Had a great time.
        My photos, dumped straight from the camera are here:

        http://wsudbrink.dyndns.org:8080/images/VCFE91/

        Bill S.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com

      • Bill Sudbrink
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2014

          Repeatedly!

          I suppose you could call these "first to smoke" -

          ...as they fell off the board with a boom to the floor.

          I'm still catching up on work, family, etc.  Had a great time.
          My photos, dumped straight from the camera are here:

          http://wsudbrink.dyndns.org:8080/images/VCFE91/

          Bill S.

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com

          No virus found in this message.
          Internal Virus Database is out of date.

        • retro
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 16, 2014
            My VCF-E 9.1 exhibit Web page is

            http://www.retrotechnology.com/vcfe91/herb_vcf_apr14.html

            I've referred there to other Web sites and other exhibitors, so contact
            me privately via that Web page with any corrections. Thanks again to
            Bill Degnan, Kyle Owen and Flash Corllis for their support and artifacts.

            I'll try to offer a general VCF-E 9.1 exhibits page, with some of my
            photos, but it will be relatively small. No time, too many to see them all!

            Herb

            --
            Herbert R. Johnson
            http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net