Maryland Computer Show This weekend

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2006
      I am going to check out the Maryland Computer Show at the Maryland
      State Fairgrounds tomorrow morning. Anyone been there? I know next
      to nothing about it. It's near rt 695 and rt 83 outside of Baltimore.
      Maybe there is a flea market?
      Bill D

      -- E N D --
    • Bill Sudbrink
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2006
        > I am going to check out the Maryland Computer Show at the Maryland
        > State Fairgrounds tomorrow morning. Anyone been there? I know next
        > to nothing about it. It's near rt 695 and rt 83 outside of Baltimore.
        > Maybe there is a flea market?
        > Bill D

        Hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure it's just a MarketPro clone
        show:

        http://www.marylandstatefair.com/month_round.asp

        If you find out otherwise, please let us know.

        Bill S.
      • Evan
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2006
          I never heard of that show, but go forth and spread our gospel!
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2006
            Bill,

            This looks like a typical gypsy computer show:
            http://www.marketproshows.com/computershows/showschedule.php

            Jim

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 3, 2006
              I see. It's a few doors from my inlaws, I will at least pick up
              some newer stuff and keep my hopes for anything vintage low. thanks.

              bd

              At Saturday, 3 June 2006, you wrote:

              >Bill,
              >
              >This looks like a typical gypsy computer show:
              >http://www.marketproshows.com/computershows/showschedule.php
              >
              >Jim
              >
              >--- B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
              >
              >> I am going to check out the Maryland Computer Show at the Maryland
              >> State Fairgrounds tomorrow morning. Anyone been there? I know next
              >> to nothing about it. It's near rt 695 and rt 83 outside of Baltimore.

              >> Maybe there is a flea market?
              >> Bill D
              >>

              >> -- E N D --
              >>

              >> Yahoo! Groups Links