Today and my presentation

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2014
      Evan and Group —

      Great job pulling WCFU together today! Although the weather was less than perfect, I think it was a good event. I was kind of nervous but I’m glad I came so I could catch up with the group.

      As promised, here is a link to a page I created for today’s presentation and related files. It’s not glitzy, but it works.

      Thanks again for a great (and informative) day!

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2014
        Thanks! I attended the hardware track sessions, but yours was the
        software session in which I was quite interested.

        Cheers,
        Garrett

        n Fri, 04 Apr 2014 21:48:07 -0400