RE: [midatlanticretro] New Member's Equipment

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2006
      Nick:
      Welcome!
      Let me know and I'll try to help move it. I would be available weekends or evenings, but would need advanced notice. Which campus? I'd assume Bush. It's been a few years, but I could probably still find my way around down there.

      Any other Rutgers Alums (students or teachers) on the list? I graduated in 1993 (EE).

      Kelly