Youngest VCF exhibitor ever!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2014
      MARCHins,

      Justin J. is no longer "officially" exhibiting at VCF ... however his
      8-year-old daughter Michalina Jernigan is. :) She will demo -- with a
      little help from dad -- how she publishes "Vintage Computer Chronicles"
      on The Newsroom using a C-64. Pick up your copy hot off the dot-matrix
      printer!
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2014
        >Justin J. is no longer "officially" exhibiting at VCF ... however his
        >8-year-old daughter Michalina Jernigan is. :) She will demo -- with a
        >little help from dad -- how she publishes "Vintage Computer Chronicles"
        >on The Newsroom using a C-64. Pick up your copy hot off the dot-matrix
        >printer!

        Very cool! I used to publish with The Newsroom on my c64 to let friends and
        family know what's going on. It was quite fun! It's nice to see "young"
        people get interested in vintage computers! :)