MARCH event thread #3: possible event for you southern members

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2006
      A.k.a., "the social event hosted by one of our members in the D.C. /
      Maryland area" ... We don't want to exclude you guys! So maybe we can do an
      informal open-to-all event at someone's house. Alternatively, we could
      possibly have this event at Bob Roswell's office (in Hunt Valley, Md., which
      is six miles north of Baltimore city limits) but I certainly can not speak
      for Bob definitively. Either way I think it'd be much more fun to have this
      at someone's house. Another idea is for a mini-trip of visits to the
      Historical Electronics Museum, the NSA's National Cryptologic Museum, the
      Smithsonian, and any stores / other attractions recommended by locals.