Commodore 128 ps

  • raviles132001
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2014

      Hi All,

        I am looking for a Power supply for my Commodore 128? I can trade or cash, but prefer trade.

      Thanks

      Bobby

    • Dean Notarnicola
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2014
        I have a 128 power supply and a 128 that won't enter c64 mode. I may be willing to trade these for a working c64.

        - -

        Dean Notarnicola

        Sr. Infrastructure Architect

        Information Technology

        Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
        2 Hilton Court

        Parsippany, NJ 07054  •  USA
        Phone +973 944 2652

        Mobile +908 644 9275

        Fax +973 944 2651
        dnotarnicola@...

        www.dsi.com

        Passion for Innovation.

        Compassion for Patients.TM

      • brain@jbrain.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27, 2014

          On March 27, 2014 at 11:49 AM Dean Notarnicola <dean_notarnicola@...> wrote:

          I have a 128 power supply and a 128 that won't enter c64 mode. I may be willing to trade these for a working c64.

          Well, bring them, as I'd be open to the trade.

          And, for the rest, I have batches of 64 breadbins (long story), and 1541s (again, long story, ask me at VCF) and probably 40 CBM monitors (ditto).  I am not planning on bringing them to VCF per se, but would be happy to load them up in my vehicle, if people want to trade or buy.  I'm not looking to get rich on them, but would like to get nominal values for them...

          Let me know off list.  They take up no essential room, so there is no danger they will be scrapped if there are no takers, but on the other hand, if there a kid out there with a true hankering for a 64, I'm happy to get one in their hands for a low price (or a neat trade)