Philips/Magnavox "Odyssey" home gaming machine/computer, circa 1981

  • Bill Pileggi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2006
      I'm listing this separately because it's an entirely different animal. During what I call the "trash run" on Thursday night, I discovered one of my neighbors on the next block was doing some serious house cleaning. Of interest to this group:

      Original boxes to Philips/Magnavox "Odyssey" home gaming machine/computer, circa 1981. Just the empty box with foam inserts, misc. paper-work, etc. Really cool graphics and extra fine condition, just dusty at the moment. The second box is for the related "VOX" unit. This box has some wear at moving seams. Still very good. If you like those original boxes.... Anybody interested? Bill KA3AIS