Cromemco floppy case measurements

  • Rich Cini
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2014
      All -

      Does anyone have the Cromemco dual-8" floppy unit depicted in this auction 201045934903? If so, I'd really like the measurements from it so I can build it for my Qume drives.

      I already contacted the seller and the unit is packed for shipment and unable to be measured.

      Thanks!

      Rich Cini
      Sent from my iPhone

    • corey986
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2014
        I know someone with that drive. I can ask him to measure it and take some pics if you want.

        Cheers,
        Corey